Requirement Description


Information regarding experience requirements can be found at: Experience Requirements

Note: All experience must be directly verified by the employer using the appropriate form, found at: Experience Verification Forms

- For teachers who earned their Initial Speech and Language Disabilities certificate based on their professional license in Speech Language Pathology, the 3 years experience must be as a teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped or 3 years of equivalent experience acceptable to the Department providing Speech Language Pathology services to children, such as in a preschool program as defined in Commissioner's regulations, section 200.1