Requirement Description

"Graduate Coursework" means studies that can be credited toward a graduate degree granted by an institution of higher education that is approved by the Commissioner of Education or by a regional accrediting agency.
Contact | Related Links | FAQ
University of the State of New York - New York State Education Department