Requirement Description


The applicant must demonstrate paid, full-time work experience as a classroom teacher, pupil personnel professional (e.g., school counselor), or administrator. Experience that is not full time may be credited on a prorated basis.


All experience must be directly verified by the employer using the form: Verification of Experience for Permanent/Professional Certificate Form