Before you begin the application, you should review the requirements and the list of additional necessary paper forms that you will be required to complete at http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/id/interiorforms.htm. To continue with this online application, you will need the following information:
- Contact Information, including mail & email addresses and phone number(s).
- Information about any criminal (misdemeanor or felony) or professional disciplinary action. You will have the opportunity to upload relevant documents.
- Educational history, including degrees, locations and dates.
- Professional licensure, including details about any other professional licenses held, if applicable.
- NCIDQ examination information.
- Payment information (payment is only accepted by MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
- To save and return to the application you must have a Social Security Number.
If you require assistance with the online application, please email OPOnlineApplications@nysed.gov. Application fees are not refundable; it is your responsibility to know the requirements for licensure.
You are responsible for having all required documentation submitted for review and approval by the Department.
Once NYSED has received this initial application form and payment electronically, you will receive an email indicating the document and payment have been received. Please retain this email notification as your proof of payment.