You must complete this online application and pay the applicable fee to begin the licensure process. The $600 fee includes the application fee ($300) plus the fee for your first three year registration period ($300). The application portion of the fee is not refundable. You must answer all questions and provide all information requested unless otherwise indicated. Failure to complete all required parts of the application will delay its review.
Before you begin the application, you should review the requirements for licensure as a Polysomnographic Technologist atﾠhttp://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/polysom/polysomlic.htm. Please take a moment to review the list of necessary information you will need to complete this initial application form.
- Contact Information, including mail & email addresses and phone number(s).
- Information about any criminal (misdemeanor or felony) or professional disciplinary action. You will have the opportunity to upload relevant documents.
- Educational history, including degrees, locations and dates.
- Professional licensure, including details about any other professional licenses held.
- Payment information ($600 payment is only accepted by MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
- To save and return to the application you must have a Social Security Number.
If you require assistance with the online application, email OPOnlineApplications@nysed.gov. Application fees are not refundable; it is your responsibility to be aware of the requirements for licensure and be sure that you wish to apply.
This is the application and fee for licensure as a Polysomnographic Technologist. You are responsible for having all required documentation submitted for review and approval by the Department.
Once NYSED has received this initial application form and payment electronically, you will receive an email indicating the document and payment have been received. Please retain this email notification as your proof of payment.