What are you applying for?
Before You Begin:
- $143 is the total of the application fee ($70) plus the fee for your first registration period ($73). The application portion if the fee is not refundable. View the Profession Fee Chart at http://www.op.nysed.gov/prof/mt/mtquesans.htm
- Payment can only be made by credit card ($143 - MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
- You may review the requirements for licensure at www.op.nysed.gov/prof/nurse/nursing.htm.
- If you hold other professional licenses, you will need to enter the license name, number, issue date and jurisdiction.
- Your name in this application must exactly match the name on your photo identification and the name listed on your NCLEX registration.
- If you require assistance, click the Help link at any time.
- Your application file will not be reviewed until all required documentation has been received.
- Payment information (payment is only accepted by MasterCard, Visa, or American Express).
- To save and return to the application you must have a Social Security Number.
If you require assistance with the online application, please email OPOnlineApplications@nysed.gov.