To use this online service, please be aware that you must:
- Be currently registered or your last valid registration period ended less than four (4) months
- Have received a registration renewal document (Registration Renewal Documents are mailed to the
address on record five months prior to the end of the current registration period)
- Pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express only)
The process includes:
- Selecting your profession and entering your license number and PIN from the renewal document
- Choosing whether you wish to renew or inactivate your registration and changing your main registration address if needed
- Responding to questions concerning professional conduct and, where applicable, continuing education
- Completing an affirmation
- The option to request a professional photo identification card for an additional fee
- Submitting your payment
You will be able to print and save a complete record of your transaction.
If you have trouble using this site to renew your registration, please try a different browser or device.