PINs can be sent to the email address we have associated with your license.
If we have an email address associated with your license, you will be able to confirm it on the next screen.
To retrieve a missing PIN, please complete the form below:
- Select your profession
- Enter your license number
- use only a 6-digit number, including any leading zeros
- do not use any letters, dashes, or numbers after dashes
- if you do not know your license number, you can look it up at www.op.nysed.gov/opsearches.htm
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- if you do not have a Social Security number, you will need to submit a Registration Renewal PIN Request